Help and Acknowledgements¶
The best way to get help with the VAST Pipeline software is to contact the development team on GitHub. If you have encountered a specific problem while using the pipeline or attempting to install any of the components, please open a new issue. If you have a more general question or an idea for a new feature, please create a new discussion thread.
General enquiries may also be sent via email to the VAST project Principal Investigators:
- Sergio Pintaldi – Sydney Informatics Hub
- Adam Stewart – Sydney Institute for Astronomy
- Andrew O'Brien – Department of Physics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Tara Murphy – Sydney Institute for Astronomy
- David Kaplan – Department of Physics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Shibli Saleheen – ADACS
- David Liptai – ADACS
- Ella Xi Wang – ADACS
The VAST Pipeline development was supported by:
- The Australian Research Council through grants FT150100099 and DP190100561.
- The Sydney Informatics Hub (SIH), a core research facility at the University of Sydney.
- Software support resources awarded under the Astronomy Data and Computing Services (ADACS) Merit Allocation Program. ADACS is funded from the Astronomy National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS) allocation provided by the Australian Government and managed by Astronomy Australia Limited (AAL).
- NSF grant AST-1816492.
The developers thank the creators of SB Admin 2 to make the dashboard template freely available.
Created: May 21, 2021